Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Integration Generation | Recap


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.
[ English ]
Here are some photos from the past Integration Generation event, where I was once again doing back to back visuals with Vj Fill. I have to say, I'm all about doing visuals in a team format, and I Fill is a great guy with interesting set up ideas, so I had an amazing time.
Thanks to Surya for letting us use his V4 for the night. You rock!

[ Castellano ]
Aca algunas fotos del pasado Integration Generation, donde una vez mas, me uni a Vj Fill para hacer visuales. Esto de hacer visuales en equipo me encanta, y Fill es super buena onda, espero que vengan mas!
Gracias a Surya por dejarnos jugar con su V4 esa noche.

Labels:


Add to Digg Add to del.ici.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home