Saturday, December 27, 2008

DTC @ Belly Up




[ English ]
Some great photos form the last gig at Kava lounge with Dub Traffik Control, I will soon upload more photos, these were taken by
Michael Klayman

Also, don't miss the show this Tuesday Dec 30th at Belly Up

[ Castellano ]
Muy buenas fotos del show en Kava Lounge con Dub Traffik Control, las fotos fueron tomadas por Michael Klayman.

No te pierdas el show este martes 30 de diciembre en Belly Up

Labels: , ,


Add to Digg Add to del.ici.us

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Klayman said...

Sure you can, were you one of the guys in the group?

I do charge for hi-res pics, but it's mostly just to cover my cover charge and beer. $10/photo, or we can work something out if you want the whole album. In case you don't know, you can check out all the pics from that night at www.michaelklayman.com

I hope you like them.

Michael

12:34 AM  
Blogger Miguex said...

Thanks Mike!
Photos look great!

I do the visuals for them I was up in the dj booth that night. Next time you come with a camera, hit me up and we might be able to arrange the cover charge/ beers ok? We are playing at Belly Up this tuesday if interested.

Laters!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Michael Klayman said...

You got it Miguex, I definitely like DTC as well as Seesaw Ensemble. I shot at the Belly up a few months ago, when Bredren played, that's somewhere in the galleries. We'll be seeing each other again...and I pretty much never go anywhere without my camera.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home