Saturday, June 13, 2009

10 Records | Accent Creative

_new

_new

_new[ English ]
It's not very often I post my own work here, but I think this one might be interesting to other visualists.
A little homage to 10 music artists that inspire me while I'm doing design work, the project shows 10 portraits of music artists and a personal record suggestion for when you want creative inspiration. All portraits are designed in square format, reminiscent of record covers, which I believe to be the strongest link between music and visual arts (maybe the true origins of Vjing?). This still covers including Modul8. in the production process.

See the full set here.

[ English ]
No muy seguido pongo mis trabajos, pero pense que esto podria interesarle a otros visualistas.
Se trata de un pequeno homenaje a 10 artistas que me inspiran mientras trabajo en proyectos de diseno grafico. El proyecto muestra 10 retratos de artistas y una sugerencia personal a un album del artista. Todos los retratos fueron disenados en formato cuadrado, como el de las tapas de los discos, lo cual creo que es la coneccion mas fuerte entre musica y grafica, quizas hasta el verdadero origen del Vjing?
Utilize Modul8 en el proceso de creacion, pueden ver el set completo
aca.

Labels: ,


Add to Digg Add to del.ici.us

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not really sure if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your great job is clearly identifed. I was wondering if you offer any subscription to your RSS feeds as I would be very interested and can’t find any link to subscribe here. Please come visit my site Anaheim Business Directory when you got time.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home