Tuesday, June 09, 2009

LJ Kruzer | Bradshaw



[ English ]
What a beautiful "morning track" this is exactly the kind of music I like to hear when I wake up, the audio track is called
Tam, by LJ Kruzer and what you can't stop watching above was composed by Sheffield based Jamie Bradshaw.

A fantastic audio-responsive piece that truly connects with the overall feel of the track, hypnotic, immersive, minimalist.

[ Castellano ]
Este es el tipo de musica que me gusta escuchar en la manana, cuando me levanto. La pista de audio se llama Tam, de LJ Kruzer y el video que no podes parar de mirar es de el artista de motion graphics Jamie Bradshaw, de Sheffield, UK.
Buenisimo trabajo audio-reactivo (existe ese termino?) que realmente conecta con la atmosfera del track. hipnotico, inmersivo y minimalista.

Labels: ,


Add to Digg Add to del.ici.us

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just another reason why I like your website. I like your style of writing you tell your stories without out sending us to 5 other sites to complete the story. Please come visit my site
Bakersfield Business Directory
when you got time.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Please come visit my site Riverside Business Directory when you got time.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home