Friday, July 21, 2006

Respond-r | PlayOptix



[ English ]
Respond-r is a reactive video system with a commercial take for branding or advertising, some of the samples are pretty creative, the custom tabletop / bar surface is probably my favorite. More info at the PlayOptix website.

[ Castellano ]
Respond-r es un sistema de video interactivo dirigido a comunicar mensajes comerciales como pueden ser branding o publicidad, algunas de sus mustras son bastante creativas, mi favorita es la barra del boliche / club.
Mas info en el website de PlayOptix

Add to Digg Add to del.ici.us

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that's cool technology!!! Do you know who's the inventor? Excellent..

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy, I'm the inventor of it. My other company is OVT Visuals, Inc.

www.ovtvisuals.com

Any questions about it? I'd be happy to answer them. The Respond-r system will be installed at the Superbowl and many many locations this year, so keep an eye out for it.

Thanks!
Brian Dressel
PlayOptix/M1 Interactive, Inc.
brian@m1interactive.net

12:42 PM  
Blogger Miguex said...

Brian!
What an honor, maybe you could explain a bit on how it works, I'm pretty sure I've seen this thing working in many places and I thought it was a great idea.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home