Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Brokenbeat June 2007 | Recap


[ English ]
Here are some pics and video from the last Brokenbeat featuring the Vjs from Cinema Sushi, let me just start saying that these guys rocked! For what I understand, they been doing visuals before I knew what a Vj was, (which is not that long ago, actually, but I was trying to say they been around for a while) I dont think I ever saw that much gear in a tiny little bar like Kadan before, chaotic wires everywhere, a bit scary to look at, but at the end it was all worth it. While his girlfriend creates content on one of their machines, Andy selects from all their sources and mixes in real time, take a look in the video below.

[ Castellano ]
Aca dejo unas fotos y video de brokenbeat del mes pasado, con los Vjs de Cinema Sushi, me gustaria decir que estos pibes me dejaron mudo, por lo que tengo entendido, han estado haciendo visuales desde antes de que yo supiera que es un Vj, (que en realidad no es hace tanto, pero el punto es que ellos son veteranos en esto). Creo que nuna vi tanto equipo para visuales en un un bar tan chico como lo es Kadan, cables caoticos por todos lados que daban miedo, pero a la larga valio la pena. Mientras su novia produce contenido en una de sus maquinas, Andy selecciona y mezcla contenidos de diferentes fuentes en tiempo real, miren el video de abajo para ver los resultados.

Labels:


Add to Digg Add to del.ici.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home