Friday, August 31, 2007

Andy C & Mc GQ @ Deep | Recap


[ English ]
Here a few photos and some video from Last night's Deep anniversary party at Brick by Brick. With Andy C & Mc GQ Amazing night, music and crowd.
I almost forgot how much fun is to mix to drum n bass music, my ears are still hurting from the amazing sound system Deep brought for the night, I will be wearing earplugs for the show tomorrow..
anyways, I did a short video mix to show some of the visuals I worked on, the motion work was based on an old cd cover from Andy C's mix cd from Drum & Bass Arena.

[ Castellano ]
Aca fotos y video de lo que fue el 7mo aniversario de Deep en Brick by Brick, con Andy C & Mc GQ , muy buena noche. Ya me habia olvidado cuanto me gusta mezclar visuales con drum n bass. Hice un pequeno mix con las visuales que use durante la noche, los loops que use fueron inspirados en la tapa de un mix cd de Andy C que salio enDrum & Bass Arena.

Labels:


Add to Digg Add to del.ici.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home