Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Thump | Kava Lounge


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.
[ English ]
Here some photos from a gig I did last week, considering I improvised the projections set up in 1hr and 30 min, I think it came out pretty good. 3 projectors in a small gallery, for me and my dots.
I'm still getting used to my new fishy lens, (Tokina 10-17mm) photos either come sharp or with noise most of the time, but sometimes I get to find the balance between both, overall I think photos came out pretty nice. The reason I shoot it myself is because most event photographers ignore screens and shoot with a flash, the light bounces on the projections and it ends up washing them out, so I decided to shoot from the VJ perspective, you may not see the Dj's face, but you will see the visuals :)

[ Castellano ]
Aca algunas fotos que tome en un evento la semana pasada, teniendo en cuenta que tuve que improvisar todo en 1hr 30min, creo que quedo bastante bien. 3 proyectores en un local pequeno para mi y mis puntitos.
Todavia me estoy acostumbrando a mi nuevo lente fishy, (Tokina 10mm-17mm) las fotos salen en foco o con ruido, pero a veces le agarro la mano y encuentro el balance. La razon por la que tomo las fotos es por que la mayoria de los fotografos de eventos, ignoran las pantallas y toman fotos con flash, la luz rebota en las projecciones y las lava, entonces comence a tomar fotos desde el punto de vista del VJ, quizas no salen las caras de los Djs, pero se van a ver las pantallas :)

Labels: ,


Add to Digg Add to del.ici.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home