Wednesday, September 09, 2009

D & AD Lectures - Matt Pyke

Interview


Lecture

[ English ]
It's no secret that I (like most people out there) am nearly obsessed with Universal Everything and their work.
I believe right now, they are producing some of the most amazing projects out there, constantly exploring and experimenting and giving the term "new media" a whole new meaning.
The videos above were recorded at the D & AD lecture series and feature Universal Everything's founder and Creative Director Matt Pyke.

[ Castellano ]
No es secreto que (como muchos) estoy casi obsesionado con el trabajo de Universal Everything. Creo que en este momento esta produciendo increibles trabajos que constantemente exploran y experimentan con nuevas tecnicas y medios, dandole al termino "New Media" un significado diferente. Los videos de mas arriba fueron grabados durante una serie de lecturas en D & AD que introducen al fundador y director creativo de UE, Matt Pyke. Lamentablemente estan en ingles y no tienen subtitulos por el momento.

Labels: ,


Add to Digg Add to del.ici.us

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah it is a great and nice article looking forward to have such article it is so useful. Please come visit my site symptoms panic attack when you got time.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is very interesting article and quite impressive and more informative and looking forward to read such article. Please visit my site cholesterol control when you got time.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such interesting read and information, thanks for sharing this post. I will check back to read your other new posts. Please come visit my site San Francisco City Directory when you got time.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked your blog! Please come visit my site Business Directory Columbus when you got time.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not really sure if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your great job is clearly identifed. I was wondering if you offer any subscription to your RSS feeds as I would be very interested and can’t find any link to subscribe here. Please come visit my site Dallas City Directory when you got time.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home