Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oneironaut | Moosbauer



[ English ]
Stefan Moosbauer, has recently shared this with me, a project called "Oneironaut " which features "a self made visual programming environment to create particle-based compositions." and its controlled by the "Opomo" which seems to be some sort of controller that reacts to temperature.

[ Castellano ]
Stefan Moosbauer me ha pasado este proyecto llamado "Oneironaut " el cual describe como "un programa de realizacion propia que crea particulas basado en composisiones" y es controlado por "Opomo" el cual parece ser una especie de controlador que reacciona a la temperatura.

Add to Digg Add to del.ici.us

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I really liked your post on home financing! if you have more information elsewhere let me know. Please come visit my site hemolytic uremic syndrome when you got time.

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your blog! Very cool! Please come visit my site Phone Directory Of Jacksonville City Florida FL State when you got time.

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You owe a very nice and interesting blog. Please come visit my site Local Business Directory Of Indianapolis U.S.A. when you got time.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking of looking up some of them newspaper websites, but am glad I came here instead. Although glad is not quite the right word… let me just say I needed this after the incessant chatter in the media, and am grateful to you for articulating something many of us are feeling - even from distant shores. Please come visit my site Local Business Directory Of San Antonio U.S.A. when you got time.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually don’t leave comments!!! Trust me! But I liked your blog…especially this post! Would you mind terribly if I put up a backlink from my site to your site? Please come visit my site Rochester Business Directory when you got time. Thanks.

2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?
Please come visit my site Fort Wayne Business Directory when you got time.

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home